A Brief History of the Italian Marque
Designed by Carlo Bottari and built by the Omea factory using two-stroke engines of 100 and 125cc, the machine was first displayed under the brand Aeolus at the Milan Exhibition of 1950. Aeolus received no further mention in later years.
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.