A Brief History of the Marque
Founded in Milan in 1906, the firm produced a racing motorcycle with an OHV engine.
In 1913 the Bucher and Zeda factory built a model with vertical single-cylinder engine of 342cc producing 2.75 hp, with magneto ignition and belt drive. On request, the same model could be equipped with a 3.5 hp motor.
In 1914 they built three single cylinder machines of 342cc, 499cc and 568cc, the latter with a three-speed gearbox. After the war they resumed production and in 1919 released a 500cc motorcycle and also designed a horizontally opposed four of around 900cc which did not see production. The company ceased manufacture in 1920.