A Brief History of the Marque
Subsidiary of Aero-Caproni which produced motorcycles with NSU engines of 98cc to 247cc with pressed metal frames. The name was taken from one of the aircraft the the parent company produced during WWII, the Caproni Vizzola which came in variations including F.5 and F.6.
The first machine was the Max 250 introduced at the Milan Show of 1953, powered by an NSU engine. This was followed by the Lux twostroke, and an FBM-engined 175cc four-stroke. In 1955 they introduced a 48cc Quickly and the following year a scooter with large wheels appeared.
The last of the Vizzola models, the Cavimax, was based on the NSU Max. These were built in 1959.
MV Agusta took control of Caproni Vizzola in 1960.
More on the NSU Caproni at the Schouwer Archive
Sources: Tragatsch, Henshaw et al