A Brief History of the Marque
Neuilly au 188 avenue de Neuilly.
First machines presented at the 1920 Paris Moto Revue were 250 cc and 350 cc models with two-stroke engines from Emile Train.
1921 saw considerable competition success.
By 1922, a "moto-baby" model was added. This was a kit bike, with optional extras provided in a separate package to avoid taxes. These options included tyres and saddle.
The 1924 range switched from Train engines to DFR-branded two-strokes.
In 1926 the firm became associated with Henri Dresch and included a Voisin 350cc.
1929 saw the range of four models; two with DFR two-strokes and two with MAG engines, a 250cc and a 350cc, which are problematical. The company moved to Vouillé street Paris 15.
In 1932 Pierre de Font-Réaulx left the company to create his own marque, the DAX.
By 1934 only one model remained, a 350cc DFR-powered machine.