A Brief History of the Marque
Via N. Tommaseo 55, Padova
Industria Cicli Torpado was founded in Padua (En. Padova) in 1950 and specialized in manufacturing machines fitted with 32cc Mosquito and 48cc Minarelli two-stroke engines, many of which had quite distinctive and not unattractive styling.They also built bicycles.
In the 50s they offered the 48cc T48 Competitzione, a moped with quite sporty styling, a nacelle fairing, hydraulic suspension front and rear, 3 speed gearbox, 18" wheels and a double cradle frame.
Production continued until the the mid-seventies.