Andrews was a motorcycle produced in 1906.
The machine was probably a one-off as it was not heard of again after that year. Built by Mr Andrews of Spalding in Lincolnshire, it was seen at the 1906 Stanley show. It had a vertical-twin engine and two speeds, as the pulleys were arranged to give different ratios. It had leading-link front suspension and ash wood fork suspension at the rear.