Auxillary Wheel Sidecar was a motorcycle produced from 1905 to 1906.
The company was located in Child's Place, Earls Court, London. Late in 1905, at the Stanley show, they introduced a sidecar attachment. Fitted to the left side of a bicycle, it carried the engine which drove the sidecar wheel by chain and belt. A wicker chair was fitted above this to carry a passenger.