Bamber motorcycles were produced from 1903 to 1905.
Based in Southport, Lancashire, R. Bamber had a bicycle shop and cycle-making business. The company's works were in Hall Street and at the turn of the century, approximately forty mechanics were employed. In about 1903 he began to construct a number of standard looking single and V-twin motorcycles with direct-belt drive. One of his machines took part in the 1903 speed trials held in the town.