CMC were motorcycles produced from about 1909 to 1911. The initials stood for Cluett Manufacturing Co of Tarporley, Cheshire.
The company offered cycles and sidecars as well as motorcycles. Two versions of their 2¾hp and 3½hp models were listed. One had direct-belt drive and the other had three speeds. Fed by a B and B carburettor and with chain-driven magneto ignition, the engines were typical sv units. In line with most other specifications of the era, it had Druid forks and front rim plus rear belt-rim brakes. It had an aluminium tank with green panels and a black finish. It was thought to be a suitable machine for colonial work.
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.