Comerford were motorcycles produced from 1930 to 1939 and marketed by Comerfords of of Portsmouth Road, Thames Ditton, Surrey, who were dealers of some standing.
1930 During that year, a speedway machine appeared with a new frame designed by George Wallis and a new JAP speedway engine. The resulting debut was spectacular and success was so great that around 300 machines were built and sold, and known as the Comerford Wallis.
1933 The design was revised to lengthen the wheelbase, steepen the fork angle, allow the rear frame to flex and place the engine, countershaft and rear wheel in line when viewed from the side.
Post-war, they built the Comerford Cub, a trials machine with a Triumph Cub engine.