1897 The Coventry Motor Company was started by Harry Lawson from addresses at Parkside, and Conduit Yard (off Spon Street). He purchased the UK rights to build the Leon Bollee design and called this new three-wheeled vehicle the 3.5 h.p. Coventry Motette and appointed Charles McRobie Turrell to manage affairs.
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.