Cripps Cycle and Motor Co
Cripps Cycle and Motor Co of Forest Gate, London
- Hazel were motorcycles made by them from 1910 to 1912.
- Started by using a V-twin Peugeot engine
- 1910 A machine was produced with a 2.5hp JAP engine that weighed less than 100lb/45.5kg. With belt drive and braced forks, it was a basic motorcycle.
- 1911 Further models were added with 3hp and 4.5hp JAP engines and the option of sprung forks. There were also versions fitted with V-twin JAP engines of 5hp, 6hp or 7hp.
- 1912 For that year the company used both JAP and Precision engines of 2.5hp and 3.5hp.
If you have further information or a query related to this page, please contact us