Cycle Components Manufacturing Co
Cycle Components produced a motorcycle in 1898.
Possibly Cycle Components Manufacturing Co
- 1894 Formed by the merger of -
- R. F. Hall Manufacturing Co,
- Thomas Warwick and Sons,
- Hudson Bicycles and
- Westwood Wheel Co.
- 1897 They acquired the Ariel firm
- 1898 Built the company"s first motorised tricycle. It had a De Dion engine made under licence. After that year only the Ariel marque name was used.
- 1900 The Cycle Components Manufacturing Co of Birmingham issued a catalogue of parts.
If you have a query about about this page, or have some information to add, please contact us