Dalton Motor Co. of John Dalton Street, Manchester
Dalton were motorcycles produced from 1920 to 1922. The name was taken from the street address and the marque was announced with a flourish of advertising, although it is unlikely that many machines were built. It is thought that manufacture probably took place elsewhere. The models listed and illustrated had 348cc and 499cc sv Blackburne and 689cc sv flat-twin Coventry-Victor engines. Used disc wheels.
They are associated with the Marlow and Marlow-Villers marques.