Featured Pages Tilly Shilling, Engineer She Made the Merlins Sing
Manx 30MKrieger-Gnadig First German Shaft Drive Motorcycles
KG (EN & ES)Humber WC HO Twins Advanced Machines of Edwardian Era
Ireland were motorcycles produced in 1913 and 1914, and built by Ireland's Garage in Wolverhampton.
The machines were fitted with 3.5hp single cylinder and 4hp or 5hp V-twin Blumfield engines. They had Bosch magnetos, Saxon forks, belt drive and were typical of the period.
They were listed in 1913, after which nothing more was heard of the make.