KD was a motorcycle produced between 1908 and 1909 by Leo Ripault and Co of Poland Street, Oxford Street, London.
The device was a bicycle attachment that fitted within the main frame to drive the rear wheel by belt, tensioned by a jockey-pulley.
Two engine sizes were available at either 1.5 h.p. or 2 h.p.
The make was listed for two years.