Glendale were motorcycles produced from 1921 to 1922 by the Glendale Works of Luke Atkinson and Son in Wooler, Northumberland.
These insignificant machines were assembled from bought-in components and fitted with a 346cc / 545cc sv Blackburne engine, a three-speed Sturmey-Archer gearbox, belt final-drive, Brampton Biflex forks and 6-inch wide mudguards with 3-inch valances. The fuel tank was 1.75 gallons/6.6lts, while the oil tank held 6 pints/2.6ltr.
Also used 269cc Villiers engines
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.