Noble were motorcycles produced from 1901 to 1909, in works located in Blackfriars, London.
1903 The company was now producing its own engine which hung from the downtube, similar to the Minerva. It had a mechanical inlet-valve, belt drive and braced forks. The inlet and exhaust valves were opened by a single cam.
1904 The engine was now rated at 2.75hp, located vertically in the frame and had conventiional twin-cam side valves. A racing version was available with a 4.5hp engine that could be adapted to 3.5hp for touring. The earlier model remained on the list.
1905-1909 The range continued for those few years and the company used both their own and Peugeot engines.
1912 A 3 1/2 hp Precision single-speed model appeared in The Motor Cycle in the first half of 1912. It had a rim brake on the rear wheel.