Ortona were motorcycles produced between 1905 and 1906 in Egham, Surrey.
This company offered a typical, primitive machine that was well-equipped. The single model had an upright 3.5hp engine that went in a diamond frame with braced forks and transmission was by belt. An external flywheel on the right was concealed by an aluminium cover. The crankshaft was a one-piece forging and the valves went at the front of the cyclinder. The machine arrived on the market at the wrong time and failed to survive.