PDM-Illston were motorcycles produced in 1914. All the engines were made by G. H. Illston of Gooch Street, Birmingham.
The range comprised three models. Two were fitted with 2.75hp or 3hp single-cyclinder engines with overhead inlet valves, and the third had a 5hp V-twin.
It is likely that the firm then diverted to war work.
Made motorcycle engines
1913 No. of Company: 127176; G. H. Illston and Son Ltd.