Trebloc Manufacturing Co of Bath, Somerset
Trebloc was a motorcycle attachment produced between 1923 and 1924. This was a 67cc two-stroke auxiliary engine attachment that fitted into the frame of a gents' safety cycle. It could be purchased either as a unit alone or complete and ready-to-ride. The engine was tiny and clamped in the frame. Ignition was by magneto and drive by a sprocket on the crankshaft matching with another on the pedalling bracket, with bicycle chain drive to the rear wheel. The complete machine weighed just 60lb. It was simple, unsprung and intended for use on short journeys, but as it made little impact on the market, the company moved on to pursue other interests.