The first clip-ons were a two-stroke 269cc Mohawk engine that fitted over the rear wheel of a standard bicycle, which it drove by chain. They then changed the make of engine and used one of 131cc. The aluminium cylinder, with a cast-iron liner, was mounted horizontally with the head to the rear. The ML magneto was chain driven and the mixture supplied by a WEC carburettor. The whole engine unit was carried in an aluminium cradle. Lubrication was by petroil, with the fuel carried in a cylindrical tank mounted above the frame top-tube.
Transmission was by chain to a countershaft carrying a clutch and then by a further chain on the left down to the rear hub.
The firm also offered a simple attachment to provide springing for the front forks and the unit remained in production until 1923.