Featured Pages Tilly Shilling, Engineer She Made the Merlins Sing
Manx 30MKrieger-Gnadig First German Shaft Drive Motorcycles
KG (EN & ES)Humber WC HO Twins Advanced Machines of Edwardian Era
GB were motorcycles produced from 1905 to 1908. The company was
run by F. Claassen and Co, based in Sydenham, London.
The machine made its debut at the late-1905 Stanley Show. The models were
a 3hp single, plus 3.5hp and 5.5hp Minerva
V-twins which were all fitted with a gear-driven magneto. There were many
options including spring forks, free-engine clutch and a sidecar
with a coach or wicker body. They also listed a tricycle
with a passenger seat, carried between the twin rear wheels and fitted
behind the rider's saddle.
With a long 58-inch wheelbase, the models were low in build and quite advanced
for the period.
Production continued until 1908, during which year they listed machines
with either a 4.5hp Minerva
single engine or a 5.5hp Zedel V-twin.