GSC was a motorcycle built in 1920 by J. W. Clarke of Kenilworth, Warwickshire
The machine, produced in April of 1920, was designed by Captain Smith-Clarke and resembled his earlier Kenilworth model.
The GSC had an ohv four-stroke John engine, with Whittle belt drive to a counter-shaft and then chain to the rear. The Kenilworth scooter-style was maintained by fitting 18-inch diameter spoked wheels.
An announcement, made in June, stated that preparations were under way for small numbers to be constructed, but nothing further came of the project.