K. Millard and Co of Guernsey produced motorcycles from 1914 to 1915.
Pacer or Ladies Pacer first appeared in the May of 1914. Specifically designed for ladies, it had an open frame fitted with Druid forks. The engine was a small 1hp JES with an overhead inlet valve, and which drove the rear wheel by a round belt that ran over a tension pulley.
It was still listed in 1915, but no later.