Penn Nib were motorcycles produced in 1925, and made by H. W. Boulton, owner of the Penn Garage, Lloyd Hill, Penn, Wolverhampton.
Only small numbers of motorcycles were made. These were fitted with two-stroke and four-stroke Royal Ruby engines, proprietary gearboxes and Druid forks. The distinguishing feature that gave them their name was the fuel tank, which was formed and painted to resemble a pen-nib.
The business, as the garage and its contents, was sold in November, 1925, and no further machines were made.
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.