Warwick was a motorcycle produced from circa 1908 to 1910, by the
Motor Co. of Aston Road, Birmingham.
This was a veteran machine produced by badge engineering a Roc motorcycle,
built by A. W. Wall, and adding their own tank transfer, plus Rex
sprung front forks in place of the Roc rigid ones. they kept the long wheelbase
and two-speed hub and clutch.