A Brief History of the Italian Marque
Corso Porto N° 31 Turin
The brothers Mario and Giulio Gosio built motorcycles using two-stroke engines of their own construction from 1923 to 1925.
Two models were produced, a 132cc and a 175. In total some 100 machines were delivered.
The 132cc model of 1934 used a Ladetto gearbox.
Sources: Tragatsch p72, motoclubstoricoconti.it, amicidellemotobicisottocanna.blogspot.com
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.