A Brief History of the Marque
Prior to WWII, the firm which became Testi built racing motorcycles. Their first post-war machines appeared in 1949, Sachs-powered 2-speed lightweights with pressed steel frames in 48cc and 98cc versions, and later they built, presumably under licence, the Dik Dik.
There was a pause in production between 1956 and 1958, resuming in 1959 as Velomotor Testi with the Turismo E2 followed in 1960 by the Grand Prix De Luxe.
In 1961 they introduced the Trail King, the first 50cc offroad motorcycle.
Production ended in 1986.
Sources: MC Storico Conti, Henshaw et al