Ashburn were motorcycles produced from 1904 to 1905.
The Ashburn was built by Thomas Ashburn of Small Heath, Birmingham.
1904 A modified spring frame was used. It had long leading-links, supported by curved tubes that formed the front mudgards. At the rear was an early mono-shock, which consisted of a pivoted fork controlled by a spring under the saddle.
1905 For that year a model fitted with a 2½ hp JAP was listed, before the name disappeared.