1908 The first model was exhibited at the Stanley Show. It had a 2½ hp engine with a gear-driven Ruthardt magneto, Druid forks and low-built frame. Following that were a 3½ hp single, and 3½ hp and 6hp twins.
1910 There were three models. Two were fitted with a 3½ hp JAP engine and either belt or two-speed P and M gear. The third had a 2½ hp JAP engine.
1910 Cycle and Motorcycle Exhibition
Corah Motor Mfg. Co.
King's Norton. Stand No. 72A.
This is a very attractive exhibit, introducing as it does the first serious attempt to produce a motor-cycle fitted with a piston valve engine. the engine generally follows
standard lines, but the valve chamber is enlarged to accommodate a small piston, which is rotated by suitable gearing. This piston is pierced by two channels, connecting
respectively the induction and exhaust pipes with the cylinder. The bore and stroke are 85 mm. x 88 mm., and, being of standard size, its efficiency can be readily compared with
other types. The machine is fitted with a two-speed gear, and has worm drive and spring shaft. The mudguards are of special design, and the Corals spring forks and a spring seat
pillar are also fitted.
1911 The singles were listed with 3½ hp or 4½ hp Corah engines with a rotary valve and shaft drive, two speeds and both front and saddle suspension. The drum-shaped valve was driven by a vertical shaft and bevels.
1912 The marque continued with the larger machine having two speeds and chain drive. The 3½ hp TT model had an ohv JAP engine.
1913 JAP engines were adopted as either a 3½ hp single or 6hp twin with a two-speed gear; or a belt-driven 3hp twin. They had their only entry in the TT, but did not do well due to a very poor first lap.
1914 Production continued for that year then stopped.