Following on from tandem tricycles, the company offered two motorised models in 1904.
Firstly there was a 3hp motorcycle with twin rear-wheels, with the drive to their axle by chain through a Dupont two-speed gear. Behind the driver and between the rear wheels was a seat for the passenger.
Secondly came a 4hp model with a water-cooled engine mounted behind the rear axle. This also had two-speed gearing. The driver sat at the front end and the passenger sat behind.
If deemed powerful enough, further seating for one or two extra passengers could be added.