Featured Pages The Rocket Man The genius of Archie LowMoto Rumi An Italian Masterpiece
Moto RumiA Bastard Act Panda, Italy's first trials machine
Nickson-B were motorcycles produced from 1921 to 1927, by John Nickson of Bamber Bridge, Lancashire.
1921 The first machines were powered by Blackburne engines. This gave the B suffix to the name. They were also fitted with Brampton forks and Burman gearboxes. The first models came as 348cc and 499cc sv.