Waverley motorcycles were designed by Harry Cox and produced from 1921 to 1923, in Lichfield
1921 The company listed a trio of 269cc two-strokes with Peco
engines, and with the choice of direct-belt drive or an Albion
two-speed gearbox and chain-cum-belt drive, with push- or kick-starting.
The engines were mounted high in the frame to suit the needs of overseas
markets. Also listed was a model with a 348cc sv Blackburne
engine and Burman two-speed gearbox.
1922 There was one two-stroke, the 348cc two-stroke model and one of 499cc
with three speeds.