I HAVE CAGIVA MANUALS!!!!!!

Home Forums Italian Motorcycles Cagiva I HAVE CAGIVA MANUALS!!!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

0987DAVE
    Participant

I HAVE 42 CAGIVA MANUALS – IF YOUR STRUGGLING GET WITH ME ON MSN: davidcwhitt@btinternet.com

I will give you any manual I have that you need for free, although a small paypal donation would be appreciated.

Dave

0987DAVE
    Participant

PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAN I AM A GENUINE PERSON – NOT A SPAMMER AND NOT INTERESTED IN GETTING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES ETC.

0987DAVE
    Participant

i received a cagiva manual from him, and there are no spamm problems :) this manuals are very rare and i can say that i am very lucky to have one

0987DAVE
    Participant

is this david salter ? if so this is tom from northampton

mackem
    Participant

Hi Dave

very interested in getting hold of a manual for a cagiva mito that i have recently purchased.

cheers

chris

billyboyz
    Participant

:?: need urgent help mate bought a 250 scrambler not gettin SPARK any help/info would be great im pullin my hair out !

unimoman
    Participant

Hi Dave!

This post seems to be quite old. I'm old myself – 55. I'm new to this forum stuff. I live in Australia and I have a Cagiva River 600. can you imagine how hard it is to get parts and info on this bike? I'm really glad I came across this forum. Hope that you still get on here. I was hoping that you might help me out with any manual that you might have on this bike? Thanks, Cheers!

Ash

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.