1959 Zundapp 250cc Super Sabre For Sale

Home Forums German Motorcycles Zundapp 1959 Zundapp 250cc Super Sabre For Sale

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

DrDirt
    Participant

95 % complete with spare engine. Does not run. Last riden in the late 1970’s. Will take best offer over $300. E-mail me for pictures.

Gary

:D I”m super excited you have the exact motorcycle I’m lookin for. I would love to see some pictures. Thanks a lot, my name is Billy

gwbaseball2004@yahoo.com

ian
    Participant

hi could you send me some pictures of the bike my email adress is idassociates2003@aol.com regards ian

AlleyCat

I have a 56 that I am trying to decide to keep or sell I cannot find any record of it however. It is a 250cc single seater that runs great. I an spending alot of time and energy on my Hercules and just was wondering if there is a market for this bike? I broke it down to paint and powder coat but have since lost the funding for it.

Any help appreciated.

DrDirt
    Participant

I had trouble deciding to sell this as my son and I were talking about restoring it, long story short is that he is getting ready to go to college and I have lost interest in the project without him involved so it is up for sale again. I have pictures that I can email to interested parties. I believe I even have the original owners manual somewhere. email is drgscott221@hotmail.com

DrDirt
    Participant

Had a pending sale which fell through, so this bike is still for sale. Very restorable, piston moves in cly, but has not run since the mid 70's. Many spare engine parts. Gas tank looks good inside. I know I could part it out and make double the money but would rather see it go to someone who would restore her. email for pics- drgscott221@hotmail.com

0987DAVE
    Participant
    'DrDirt' wrote:

Had a pending sale which fell through, so this bike is still for sale. Very restorable, piston moves in cly, but has not run since the mid 70's. Many spare engine parts. Gas tank looks good inside. I know I could part it out and make double the money but would rather see it go to someone who would restore her. email for pics- drgscott221@hotmail.com

Can you post some pics in the gallery please?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.