94′ caballero RC

Home Forums Italian Motorcycles Fantic 94′ caballero RC

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Budica

Hello all , my name is mike and i live in Roumania. I recentely bought a 1994 Fantic caballero 50 RC . The engine is blocked (in rust i think) , the problem is i don’t know how many gears it has … i want to use it as a road bike , and i am afraid it has only 3 gears .If it has only 3 gears I don’t think the top speed whil be suficient. If i am wright i am going to have to change the engine with a 6 speed one :( . Please make my day happy and tell me it’s a 6 gear engine :D

Salut all

P.S. – pictures comming soon (its been siting for a couple of years now so its no showroom material :D)

johnnymoped

Hello Mike :D – lets have a look at some pics mate – sound interesting :shock: . Have a look on the gearbox just below where the gear lever shaft is and it should have ;

P6 – six speed :D

P4 – four speed 8)

P6/4 – four speed but with wide crankcases able to accept six speed cluster. 8)

Gears will be one down and either three or five up.

BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN DISMANTLING THE ENGINE IF IT IS SEIZED – YOU CAN BREAK THE PISTON AND CYLINDER.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Johnnymoped

Budica

Hi all sorry for the delay but i had a lot of work so ….. finaly here i am :D whit some fresh pics. I got to work and i dismantled the engine.. now i don’t know what to think .. is it a 50cc whit a 70cc engine set or it’s the 80cc fantic engine :?: the outer diameter of the piston is 47,5 and I know that is a 70cc but on the side of the cilinder there’s the fantic logo. i will keep you up to date..

Budica

Does anybody have a electric scheme for this Caballero? It doesn’t have blinkers and i want to add them so i need a wiring diagram. Anybody please ? :D

P.S. – it’s a 6 speed :D , i’ve reconditioned the engine completely ,like new 8) more pics comming soon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.