Aeolus were built by Motor Transport Co of Comeragh Road, London from 1903
to 1905 and 1914 to 1915.
1903-1905 E. H. Owen designed and built the 492cc machine. The difference between this machine
and most others was a shaft drive that incorporated a form of clutch. The
machine was short lived.
1914-1915 The name reappeared on a simple model with a 269cc two-stroke
engine and petroil lubrication. It had similar specifications to the Bown
make, which was reportedly manufactured at the Aeolus works. Nothing
more was heard of Aeolus motorcycles after 1915, and it is presumed
that the company turned to war work.