A Brief History of the Marque
lbertus Fahrzeugwerk AG, Achern (Baden)
One of the numerous short-lived manufacturers of the immediate post-WWI era, Albertus machines were powered by a Lowy-designed engine which ran on crude oil. It was not a success and in 1924, two years after it began manufacture, production ceased.
Ozebook has an image of a 1922 142cc model here.
Another machine which used the Lowy design was the Almora.
Sources: Henshaw, et al