A Brief History of the Marque
Founded in Milan 1930, the company traded in spare parts and accessories for bicycles and motorcycles at Viale Premuda, 2, Giovanni, Milano.
In 1950, they began production of light motorcycles with Sachs engines of 98cc and 150cc.
In 1954, a ciclomotore (moped) powered by a Sachs 50cc engine was revealed, and the following year they released a lightweight motorcycle of 125cc and several models of motocarri, and later in the year a 175cc lightweight motorcycle, the Grand Sport.
Sales literature advertised the brand as Franchi-Sachs.