Made in England 1911-1924
Once a large factory in West Orchard, Coventry, the firm was established in 1876 to build bicycles. In 1905 they began building sidecars under the name Hazlewood's Ltd. Their first motorcycles appeared in 1911. They were JAP-powered with belt drive and a three-speed Armstrong hub. In 1913 they offered 3.5 and 5hp JAP twins and were beginning to use chain drive. Their last 678cc V-twin JAPs were produced in 1924.
Their motorcycles were not well-known in the UK as most of its production went to the Colonies.
An example is in the collection of the Coventry Transport Museum
Sources: Tragatsch, bmct.org/4667.html (404)
More History of Hazlewood Motorcycles