Manufacturer: Motorenwerke Paul Paffrath, Altenburg-Noblitz
Designed by Paul Paffrath, an unorthodox design with a frame part of which was cast from light alloy and part made from pressed steel, welded and riveted. First version had a 249cc ohv single cylinder engine and 3 speed box. Second model had 144cc two stroke vertical twin of own design and manufacture. Both machines had rear suspension. After WWII, Paffrath, from East Germany, moved to West Germany and produced from 1949 to 1953 a bicycle attachment engine named the Eilenriede.