Evart-Hall of Nottingham.
Agents in France were CGV
Evart-Hall was a motorcycle and car produced from 1904 to 1905.
Started out with a 2½hp model. The name was applied to the tank of the Binks motorcycle fitted with the in-line four-cylinder 5hp engine. It went into a diamond frame, with braced forks, and drove the rear wheel by enclosed chain. It was also offered as a forecar. The solo model was classed as a luxury with a price tag of £70.