Martin were motorcycles produced form 1911 to 1915 and again from 1920 to 1921. The make was started by Harry Martin of Croydon, Surrey.
1911 Two machines were listed, fitted with JAP engines. One was a tourer and the other for racing.
1914 The company expanded and was listed as Car and Motor Sundries of Shaftesbury Avenue, London. By now the range went from a 2hp ohv single to an 8hp V-twin. The smallest had a Precision engine and was listed as the MartinJunior.
1915 The only models for that year were the Junior in sv form and a 2½hp JAP model.
1920 After the Great War, it was announced that production would recommence. The range would concentrate on twin-cylinder speed models with MAG engines. Production was now from the works of A. G. Millier in Willesden.
1921 Entries were made in the Junior and Senior TT, but with no success. Models were listed with 293cc sv single and 498cc V-twin JAP engines fitted with the unusual choice of Claudel Hobson carburettors. They had Albion and Burman gearboxes respectively. Production soon slowed and the marque then disappeared.