The Mohawk Cycle Co produced motorcycles from 1903 to 1904 at Chalk
Farm, London, and from 1922 to 1925 in Hornsey, London.
1903-1904 A primitive machine was produced using a 2.25hp or 3hp engine fitted with a Longuemare carburettor. The diamond frame had the
engine mounted vertically, with flat or V-belt drive to the rear wheel, and braced forks.
1922 Now based in Hornsey, the make reappeared on the market to offer a six-model range using a 269cc Villiers two-stroke, or 292cc, 346cc and 680cc JAP, and 499cc King Dick
engines. The simplest model was single speed, but the others had
Sturmey-Archer gearboxes and chain-cum-belt transmission. The firm's distinctive green and yellow with gold lining gave the
1923 The 680cc had all-chain drive as standard. This was also an option
for the 346cc.
1924 The range was drastically cut to leave only the 292cc and 346cc JAP
1925 Those two JAP-engined
models continued, but it was their final year.