Morris-Warne, of Acton, London, built a pair of motorcycles in 1922.
Both models were fitted with a 247cc two-stroke engine in two different ways. One had the cylinder horizontal and drove the rear wheel directly by belt. It had no clutch and was push-started. In the second, the cylinder was vertical, with chain drive to a three-speed gearbox and belt final-drive. Production was limited and lasted for only a year.