PV were motorcycles produced from 1911 to 1924 in Perry Vale, Forest Hill, London, by Elliston and Fell, later P. V. Motor Cycles.
1912 The firm then concentrated on using V-twin engines and a countershaft gearbox.
1914 The use of the ABC flat-twin engine was considered.
1915 They added a lightweight with a 269cc Villiers engine.
1916 Only the lightweight was listed.
Post-War, a small two-stroke was the only model.
They continued with a wide variety of engine makes for the next few years.
1924 It was their last season in the trade.