Stafford was a motorcycle produced between 1920 and 1921.
Designed by T. G. Johns, (who was involved with Alvis), and built by Stafford Auto-Scooters of Coventry.
This was a scooter sold as the Mobile Pup just after the end of the First World War. It had a 142cc John ohv engine positioned on the left side of the front wheel. The flywheel was on the right, connected through the wheel spindle by a long mainshaft. It had wire wheels, with the rear one fully enclosed, and the fuel tank sat above the mudguard. To begin with the rider had to stand, but a seat became an option at a later date.
The combination of weight, offset to one side, and flimsy construction, resulted in a very unstable ride.