A Brief History of the Italian Marque
Built from 1924 to 1931, these were quite fast overhead cam singles including a 348cc machine and smaller engines designed by Angelo Blatto. Initially located in Turin, they moved to Bologna in 1926 and the company was renamed FIAB. The range was extended to include 125cc and 175cc models, including a sidevalve.
Sources: Henshaw, motoclubstoricoconti.it