Dickinson (sometimes spelt Dickenson) were motor tricycles produced from 1902 to 1905 at the Toledo works, Aston Brook Street, Birmingham by B. E. Dickinson.
The machine took the form of a bath-chair and had a single front wheel, which carried, and was driven by, the engine, with friction drive to the front tyre. The earliest versions had a two-stroke engine, later to be replaced with a 2½hp four-stroke Morette, positioned on the left of the wheel. Transmission was a mixture of flywheel friction and then chain to the hub. The starting mechanism was via a pull-cord from the seat.
In 1902 there was also a heavier, 4hp twin-cylinder version, with a slightly different transmission system.